Denton County MHMR Center enhances the quality of life of the individuals served and their family members.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Denton County MHMR Center, diversity, equity, and inclusion are an integral part of our mission and vision. We strive to support an inclusive culture that celebrates, encourages, and supports our diverse staff and the community that we serve. When individuals feel respected and included, everyone works collaboratively to create a more innovative work atmosphere and a person-centered treatment environment for the individual’s served and their families.
Our Guiding Principles
At Denton MHMR Center we believe these principles should guide our interactions with our clients and with interactions between our staff.
- Assume Good Intentions
- Create a Safe Space
- Understanding You is Important
- Good Ideas Can Come From Anyone, Anywhere at Any TIme
- Share Knowledge And Resources
- Strive For Continual Improvement
We respect each individual’s unique and special concerns by providing assistance to best fit their needs, that enhances their ability to live a full and dignified life, and that celebrates the contributions all individuals make to our community. Our core values are:
- Individual Worth
- Community Inclusion
We envision a Denton County MHMR Center:
- That provides effective, comprehensive, and timely services to any and all persons in need
- Where a qualified, motivated, and caring staff strive to make a difference in the lives of those they serve
- That offers state-of-the-art, high-quality facilities to assist individuals in living full and productive lives
- We do not turn people away for an inability to pay and if they have any questions they can contact consumer benefits
- To view our Sliding Scale Fees Click Here